Follow me here on Tumblr.
I might just follow you back. ;)
To you people who do follow, I love you oh so very much my little monsters. ❤
Follow me here on Tumblr.
How to: Pull off red lipstick!
This bold lip look is totally elegant when done correctly — just be sure to keep the rest of your makeup fresh and simple!
Note: These are not how to/to do steps! These are advice only!
"I pull off red lipstick with a real simple eye. No eye shadow, just a little eyeliner and some mascara to compliment my lips. " —Amanda, 17, Artesia, CA
"I love a red lip. I don’t like having any shimmer or frost in lip colors though." —HILARY DUFF
"There’s a fine line between sexy red and scary cheap. Go for toned-down reds. If it’s too bright or pink, it risks looking cheap." —Kara, 13, Bethesda, MD
"I dab on small amounts at a time so it looks like I have naturally red lips. I usually put lip balm under and over it for a soft, luscious look." —Jen, 16, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
"To pull off red lipstick, you have to wear red pointy-toe pumps. That’s all there is to it. And maybe a red bag." —Bailey, 13, Fort Smith, AR
"For the ‘Wow!’ factor, be sure to wear a red lip worthy outfit. No sweatpants or sweatshirts, and no skimpy shorts or skirts. Otherwise, people might think you’re portraying the wrong image!" —Marsha, 15, Bowie, MD
"Since I’m pale, I only put on a little red lipstick. First, I apply lipliner in a nude shade. Then, using a brush applicator, I brush a little red lipstick on my lips. Using a brush instead of the actual tube prevents harsh lines, so it’s less overpowering." —Eleni, 13, Carterville, IL
"Kiss a tissue if the color is to intense for your face." —Daniella, 16, South Bend, ME
"Anyone can pull off red lipstick. All it takes is the confidence to back it up! " —Ellie, 15, Albuquerque, NM
I noticed a lot of people are reblogging and liking my stuff. Follow me? And I’ll follow you back!
My blog IS a makeup/beauty blog! Just so you know! ;)
This is far from the original picture, but its much like it!
- Wrap big sections of hair around a large barrel curling iron.
- Then gently tug ends to loosen the curl.
- Lightly spray hair with hairspray.
And your done! This is a Seventeen Magazine inspired look.
- Use black shadow on top and bottom lashlines.
- Blend brown in the outer corners to create a smokey effect.
- And use gold shades on your inner corners.
This is yet another Seventeen Magazinelook.
I wish I had the pictures. But will post some soon enough!
I thought this look was absolutely beautiful when I seen it, I can’t wait to try it!
This look is VERY simple. And winter inspired.
- Dust a shimmering or simple white along your eyelids.
- Add a little extra in your inner corners.
See? Your done!
This is another Seventeen Magazine look.
Very simple, but yet.. Very cute!
- Trace your inner corner and upper lashline with any color you choose.
- Then add black at the outer edge and wing it out.
I don’t have pictures for this one either. Because it did come from Seventeen Magazine.
I love all of their makeup ideas. I’ll try posting pics soon.
- Sweep any color over entire eye lid, and along lower lashes.
- Dab a sliver in your inner corners.
- Line eyes with a thin swipe of black eyeshadow
- Finish off with some mascara.
I don’t have a picture to go along with this. But its inspired by Seventeen Magazine.
I loved the look when I seen it in the picture!